We’ve adopted a COVID19 protocol based on CDC recommendations as follows:
- We will offer curbside and truck side drop-off and pick-up of all pets. Only employees will be allowed in our facility or on our transport vehicle.
- All employees will wear masks when interacting face to face with our customers.
- All persons will be scanned daily with a hand held, no touch thermometer before entering the Clinic or reporting for work or on our transport. Any person registering a temperature of 100.4 or greater will not be allowed in the building or on our transport, and will be sent home until their temperature returns to normal (A fever is technically defined as a body temperature of 100.4° F or higher, according to the CDC).
- Anyone that is symptomatic of COVID 19 will be sent home and not be allowed to return to work until they are no longer symptomatic.
- Additional measures include: frequent and thorough hand washing by employees, frequent sterilization of high touch areas, sterilizing customer clipboards and clinic leashes and crates after every use. We will also offer disposable pencils for customers to use when filling out all admission paperwork.
- We are asking customers to wear mask when they drop-off or pick-up their pet at the Clinic or our transport locations.